Making funeral arrangements beforehand gives you time to consider all your options and truly plan a service that’s unique to you. If you’re still on the fence, below are a few more reasons why preplanning is a good option.
Have questions regarding Medicaid spend down? Or Prepaid funeral or cremations plans? Our Advance Planning Specialist, Abigail Boney, is knowledgeable and she can quickly and easily walk you through the preplanning process. She’ll help you create a plan tailored to fit your needs and budget, under no obligation. Email her directly with your questions and learn.
Benefits Are Financial And Emotional
Important events in life require preplanning. Births, weddings, graduations, anniversaries and retirement command our best planning efforts to ensure success. However, we may neglect planning for the most significant event of all, a funeral. We would never dream of waiting two days before a wedding to begin our plan. Here are some good reasons to plan in advance:
- Your loved ones will not have the burden of making difficult decisions
- Your precise wishes are fulfilled - choice of casket, vault or urn; ground burial, mausoleum, entombment or cremation
- You will never pay more for the goods and services selected today, regardless of inflation
- Helps to protect loved ones from disagreements, disputes and confusion
- Decisions are made without emotional stress and time constraints
- Shields your assets
- It's a kind considerate gesture to those you leave behind
- Provides vital information needed by the State of Texas
Plan ahead today. Call 254-753-3691 and ask for Abigail.