Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey offers a range of services for every stage of your final arrangements.
The time immediately following the death of a loved one will be hectic. It's common not to know how to proceed or where to turn. At-need services are what we assist you with immediately preceding and during the funeral. The at-need services we provide include:
- Obtaining and transporting your loved one
- Embalming, dressing, and/or preparing the body for viewing
- Providing transportation to and from the funeral home, church, or graveside
- Supplying the casket, and/or urn
- Producing a video slideshow with pictures of your loved one
- Arranging police escort
- Maintaining visitor logs and accepting gifts or donations
- Securing death certificates
- Handling veterans' benefits or honors
- Filling out insurance claims
- Acting ad Notary Public
- Notifying Social Security
Pre-need services refer to preparations and/or payments that can be taken care of ahead of time. It's a good idea to plan well ahead because it takes the burden off of your loved ones and maintains lower funeral costs. Planning ahead gives you ample time to consider the way you want to be remembered. Pre-need services provided by Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey include:
- Planning the type of ceremony you want (viewing, wake, and/or visitation)
- Deciding how you want your remains to be interred (burial, cremation, or mausoleum)
- Choosing and/or purchasing your casket, headstone, mausoleum, and/or urn
- Selecting the location, officiators, pallbearers, and/or readings/songs
- Deciding what clothes or items you would like to be buried in or with
- Gathering all relevant information, including vital statistics, affiliations, and other general data
- Setting up a payment plan to pay for your funeral in advance, which will ultimately save your family money
Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey offers our "Hand-in-Hand" program to help ease your bereavement and encourage your recovery. Losing a loved one is difficult, especially when you're alone. We can be there to help you manage your grief and begin the process of recovery.
Grief isn't limited to the passing of a loved one. That's why we offer help to anyone who needs us, including people who are grieving from retirement, divorce, loss of a job, or any other challenging life changes. Hand-in-Hand meets by appointment only at Wilkirson-Hatch-Bailey. Call 254-753-3691 for more information, or toll-free at 888-822-3691.